Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Hate Bridesmaids Dresses!!


I don't want to be "that" bride, you know, the one that picks the ugliest dress they can possibly find, then feeds lies to their bridesmaids about how you can wear it again.


But until now I didn't realize how easy it was to fine that ugly dress. I am beginning to believe there is no such thing as a pretty bridesmaid dress. I love all my bridesmaid and I know each of them would buy and wear any dress I choose, with a smile on their face, but that's what makes me want to fine a gorgeous dress for them even more.If we had unlimited funds I would put each bridesmaid in a dress from J.Crew



But who wants to spend $350 on a bridesmaid dress? Not me, so I couldn't ask anyone else to. Maybe I will just let everyone pick their own dress in the same color, that way everyone gets what they want and something they may actually wear again. But most importantly at a price that is good for them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 1, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw that ugly dress pic before & when i saw you post it i actually giggled aloud.

i totally agree! i'm not having bridesmaids because of the smallness of my wedding, but if i did, i would too let them choose their dresses according to your color.

Besides, it looks so much better in pictures when they're happy in what they're wearing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home